Stainless steel thermos bottle with engraving
Our stainless steel thermos bottle not only offers a stylish design, but also many practical functions and environmental aspects:
- The bottle is BPA-free, making it a healthy and eco-friendly choice. It is perfect for everyday use, hiking or other outdoor activities.
- Thanks to the double-walled insulation made of stainless steel 304, the bottle keeps your drinks warm for up to 15 hours or cold for up to 30 hours. This means that you can enjoy your favorite drinks at the right temperature anytime, anywhere.
- The thermos has a scratch-resistant powder coating that makes it more resistant to damage and keeps it looking new even after prolonged use.
- The bottle is customizable and can be customized with your name or a saying.
- The leak protection prevents liquid from leaking and ensures that your bag or backpack always stays dry.
- The bottle also features a handy rope inspired by a climbing rope, making it even easier to carry and transport.
- By choosing our reusable bottle, you contribute to the reduction of single-use plastic bottles and show your environmental awareness.
Our thermos is therefore not only a stylish accessory, but also a practical and environmentally friendly choice for every day and every occasion.
measurements and weight
- Height: 24.5cm
- Diameter: 7.2cm
- Weight: 0.33kg
- Capacity: 500ml
- Bottle & Cap : 304 stainless steel (18/8)
- Silicone seal
Food contact with stainless steel.
- Do not place in the dishwasher, microwave, traditional oven or freezer
- Clean with warm soapy water and/or baking soda before and after each use. Use non-abrasive cleaning products.
- Dry upside down.
- Store open.
- Attention, hot liquids or food can burn: use the product with care!
- Do not exceed fill level. Fill to below the screw threads.
- To avoid splashes and spills, close the lid correctly and completely to ensure the product is leak-proof. Transport in an upright position is recommended.
The answers to your questions
Are the bottles tight?
Our thermos flasks are fitted with a leak-proof silicone ring in the lid, ensuring not a drop is lost and your bag or backpack stays dry.
How do you clean the thermos bottle?
Cleaning our thermos bottles is very easy: simply rinse with lukewarm water and turn them upside down to dry. This keeps your bottle hygienic and ready for use.
Where are the thermos bottles made?
Our vacuum flasks are manufactured in China by our carefully selected partners, chosen for their years of experience, professionalism and social and environmental responsibility. In China, insulated container technology has been used for generations and the Chinese industry has the specific knowledge and know-how to produce high-quality insulated containers for tea, hot water and food. We work directly with our partners, with no intermediaries, to ensure our vacuum flasks are of the highest quality.
How are the drinking bottles personalized?
Our bottles are personalized by us in South Tyrol with a precise laser engraving machine. We attach great importance to the highest quality and individuality when personalizing each bottle.