1. Dreizinnenhütte (73 m)
Start and finish is the Dreizinnenhütte. The Dreizinnenhütte is a CAI refuge in the Sesto Dolomites at an altitude of 2405 m above sea level. It is located at the foot of the Paternkofel and offers the famous view of the Drei Zinnen.
2. 3 Zinnen from direction Zinnensee (2.66 km)
3. Langalm (2.96 km)
The Langalm alpine hut is located on the north-west side of the Drei Zinnen with a beautiful view of the Drei Zinnen massif. The newly restored hut offers a beautiful sun terrace and a Tyrolean parlor with typical South Tyrolean dishes!
4. Looking Northwest (4.12 km)
5. Vista on Lake Misurina (4.60 km)
Lake Misurina is a popular lake in the Dolomites in the province of Belluno in Italy. The 1756 m high lake is from the southwest of Cortina d'Ampezzo
6. Rifugio Auronzo (5.39 km)
7. View of the southern mountain ranges (6.49 km)
8. View of the Dreizinnenhütte (8.80 km)
9. Dreizinnenhütte (9.93 km)
You can also save the tour in your Kamoot app.
Have fun hiking